Picture yourself having a Sunday morning treat while sitting in the cockpit with a Bach violin concerto on and a little finger pointing to the sky as you delicately saw at a crusty muffin in the morning reflected rays.
Requires two hobs. Toaster and grill optional.
Price In Europe: Coming Soon
- Eggs X4
- English Muffins x4
- 6 Vegetarian Sausage box
- Mixed Salad bag
- 1L water
- Salt & Pepper
- Mayonnaise & Yellow mustard(Hollandaise sauce substitute because it’s hard to find and these two are more versatile)
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- If you’re really fancy some Dill
- Lightly boil 1L of water so it’s bubbling but not going completely mental. Add a tablespoon of vinegar.
- When the water comes to the boil, start shallow frying yer sausages.
- Crack a couple of eggs into a small mug.
- Lower the mug into the water and release the eggs gently (Don’t bother with the vortex)
- Leave the eggs in there for around 3 minutes.
- Toast the muffins while thats going on.
- Serve the eggs on the muffins
- Add a few zig-zags of Mayonnaise and a small drop of Mustard
- Chuck a bit of dill on top to make it look photogenic.
- Serve everything on a plate and add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and salt to the salad to taste.
- Take a photo and upload it to IG, tag @syglowplug and celebrate the fact that you cooked some fancy-ass food on a boat.